The mission of the Family Sunshine Center is:
- To end family violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking;
- To foster hope and healing;
- To offer immediate response and a safe haven in crisis;
- To provide advocacy, counseling, and support for victims;
- To empower them to lead safe, violence-free lives; and
- To promote community awareness through education and training.
Join our conversations online
to support our programs
This project was supported inpart by Subgrant #16-VA-VS-031 awarded by the Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Division of ADECA and the U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice or grant-making component.