Are you, or someone you love, a victim of sexual assault? The Family Sunshine Center can help! Consider the following options:
- If you are in immediate danger, call 911. Local police officers and sheriff’s deputies can help you reach safe shelter.
- The 24-hour Information and Resource Hotline Number is 334.263.0218 (collect calls are accepted) or 1.888.908.7273. The toll-free statewide number will connect you to the shelter program that serves the area from which you call. 1.800.787.3224 for the hearing impaired. All calls are completely confidential.
- Forensic exam services can be accessed, 24 hours a day, by calling 334.263.0218 (collect calls are accepted) or 1.888.908.7273.
- To make an appointment at the Counseling Center, call 334.206.2100.
- Walk-in counseling services are provided 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M-F, 858 South Court Street, Montgomery, AL and on varying days within the rural counties throughout the service area. Please call 334.206.2100 for additional information.